Fostering A Dog
🐾 When you foster a dog, you agree to take a rescued dog into your home and give them love, care and attention, either for a predetermined period of time or until the dog is adopted.
EVERYTHING is provided (crate, food, bed, toys, medicine if needed, etc.)
🐾Why does Pathways for Paws need fosters?
- We depend on foster homes to care for dogs until suitable homes are found.
- A puppy is too young to be adopted and needs a safe place to stay until they are old enough to go to a forever home.
- A dog is recovering from surgery, illness or injury and needs a safe place to recuperate.
- A dog has not lived in a home before or has not had much contact with people and needs to be socialized.
🐾Fostering a dog is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have! By taking an animal in need temporarily into your home you are:
- giving your foster dog the time they need to be ready for adoption.
- helping the rescue learn more about the dog so they can end up in the best home possible.
- socializing the dog to a home environment and possibly getting them used to being around other pets and different types of people.
If fostering one of our dogs sounds like something you are interested in, please click the button below & complete a foster application!
Thank you for your consideration!